Effective Landscape Architecture is about the successful marriage of the native environment and the requirements of the client. Natural environments provide the ultimate inspiration for landscape architecture and as such should appear to seamlessly flow into a development.
We aim to create spaces that respond to the social and functional needs of the end-user while striving for the highest aesthetic standards, all the while in concert with the sensitivities of the existing landscape. We are proud to foster a proactive approach to sustainable design throughout all phases of development.
Our landscape team has amassed substantial experience of landscape architecture at the top level on a diverse range of projects. We are able to leverage these skills in providing the following architectural landscape services:
- Landscape Master Planning and Urban Design
- Detailed Landscape Design
- Construction Design and Supervision
- Retail, Commercial, and Public Realm Design
- Residential, Parks and Recreational Design
- Feasibility studies
- Surveys, Analysis and Appraisal
- Landscape And Visual Impact Assessment
- Management Plans and Sustainability Strategies
- Landscape Design Guidelines and Strategies
- Planting Design and Horticultural Expertise
- Sustainable Irrigation Design